Anime o Caricatura Viejas

Tema en 'Animé' comenzado por FAS, Diciembre 7, 2011.

1. Dannn!

Dannn! Gran Forista

Me gusta:
    conoce feli :)

2. Maw

Maw Gran Forista

Me gusta:
    encontré esto parece que la serie la pasaron al ingles en 32 episodios y completan otros 34 3 dvd en ingles para tener los 65 capitulos el 14 de febrero del 2012.

With the 2011 San Diego Comic Con being held this weekend, it's no wonder that our news posts have been quite toon-heavy in the past few days! And of course some of this info turns out to be about titles which are still quite a ways off from their release date. But that's all fine with us, right? Because we always like to know what plans the studios are making!

And in that spirit, our friends at Mill Creek Entertainment asked us to share with you that they're working on a pair of early 2012 releases for Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, currently scheduled - for the time being, anyway (they could move) - for a street date of February 14th. This sweetheart of a Valentine's Day gift will either be the low-cost 32-episode collection of Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors - Volume 1 on 3 DVDs, or you can instead get the even-lower-cost 10-episode "Best Of" title on a single disc. Word is to expect the second volume shortly afterward, hopefully with the rest of the show's 65-episode run! Pricing, cover art and other Volume 1 details haven't been finalized yet (naturally...it's still seven months away!), but we'll fill you in further once Mill Creek solidifies everything. Stay tuned!

Taken from: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Jayce-Wheeled-Warriors-Volume-1/15701#ixzz1fxf3OLPo

3. Dannn!

Dannn! Gran Forista

Me gusta:
    En ingles sería mas decente que en frances, que es la única versión completa en 5 dvds, ya que los escritores son franceses.

4. Maw

Maw Gran Forista

Me gusta:

Comparte esta página